Cheese Bread Burgers
- 2.5 cups Olu Olu cassava flour
- 2.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter soften
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 410F/210C
- Add sifted Olu Olu cassava flour, cheese, egg, butter, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large bowl. Mix together with your hands till it forms a dough. Alternatively put everything into a stand mixer.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time as you knead the dough for 2 -3 minutes.
- Divide kneaded dough into medium size round balls and place them on a baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Eat as is or serve with filling of choice.