Corn & Cassava Muffins
- 1/4 cup Olu Olu cassava flour
- 2 3/4 cups ground cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- ½ cup vinegar
- 0.5 cups unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Butter or spray oil for greasing muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375/190C
- Combine the cornmeal, sifted Olu Olu cassava flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- In a smaller bowl slowly mix together milk and vinegar till combined. Add eggs, melted butter and mix together.
- Incorporate butter, milk and egg mixture into the dry ingredients until combined. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Grease muffin tin with the butter or lightly spray with oil.
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Once ready, leave to cool then serve with butter.